Net-Works Solutions, LLC is a key player in the industry and can help you meet your career goals through contract assignments. Since 80% of companies use a form of contract staffing, now is the perfect time to learn more. Below are a few of the professional and livestyle advantages of contract staffing. Also, a full benefits package is available.
We offer a full menu of group benefits, including multiple types of health insurance plans compliant with the Affordable Care Act. We also offer dental, vision, and a 401(k).
• Traditional PPO Plan with prescription coverage
• High Deductible Health Plan
(HDHP) with HSA option
• Employer contributes up to 50%
of the single Base plan
• Coverage begins the first of the month
after 60 days of employments
• Voluntary plan includes national
• Immediate coverage for preventive,
restorative, and major procedures
• Savings on vision exams, frames,
lenses, and contact lenses
• Laser vision correction benefit
401(k) Savings Plan
• Eligible at the end of six months
of continuous employment
• Roll over option from a previous
employer’s 401(k) funds
During your assignment, our back office provider will be your W-2 employer. They were established in 1992
and currently place contractors in 49 states.
will receive an email from our back-office provider with a secure link to your Contractor Portal for easy onboarding.
2. Our back-office provider handles all legal, financial, administrative, and benefit functions. Some responsibilities include:
c Time sheet processing
c Weekly payroll processing
c Federal and state taxes
c Unemployment insurance
c I-9 and E-Verify
c Worker’s comp insurance
c Client invoicing and collections
c Employment paperwork
c Employee benefits administration
c Background checks
Call us today! to learn more and get started on your next best assignment!